Saturday, November 25, 2006

Programmed feet

Driving back from office yesterday, i had this very very random idea of trying to apply the breaks with my left foot instead of right... Its kinda scary! Try it if you are curious but ONLY WHEN NO OTHER VEHICLE IS AROUND YOU. Seems like the feet are programmed by now, left one to be harsh and right one to be very soft on the controls, and it can be disasterous to try using the middle one with the other foot. I am SO thankful that no one was behind me, or it could have been my life's last drive... crazy me got this random idea on the Akshardham red light!! May be i'm exaggerating and it happens this way only with me(yes, i kinda tried it again, but this time with no other vehicle in sight and much more carefully), but this makes me wonder how people are able to shift from right hand drive vehicles to left hand drive vehicles. May be i'm doing another crazy thing posting this here, so I'd better repeat this, DON'T TRY THIS WITH ANYONE AROUND.

7 comments:

makuchaku said...

An equally crazy idea & a bit less scary would be to use the mouse with your left hand (if you are a righty!)

:P
maku
http://makuchaku.info/blog

Anonymous said...

lady drivers.... :-)
I dunno why do they get these ideas or any idea for that matter.
Dont get me wrong I really respect women and their driving on the roads, atleast less road rage.
I some how dont promote this left right experiment.
Gal u need to take care, drive in adult supervision only.

justrohin said...

pagal ladki as always..

Anonymous said...

:-)))

I tried this in Sydney...
That was a hell of an experience.

But yeah...I now got used to it as I drive an automatic and not a manual (thanks to Sydney's traffic where its a horrible experience to drive a manual. I almost lost touch with one)and most of the times I try it to use the left foot on the breake. Sort of got used to it now.

Have to admit though, it's not very Safe. Take care !!!

Anonymous said...

Hey i ave tried a similsr thing with my hands and a bike(holdin'...my bike handle) and it cost me...some 600 bucks for my bike repair and almoss a broken hand...

Anonymous said...

Waise i donn think any one who knws the author in any capacity shud ave a prob in imaginin'...her gettin'...dese ideas..

Shweta said...

Mr Anonymous 2..

is that Achilles?

did you cross your hands and try it?? HOW THE HELL???!!