Hi Mayank!
I know you are the sole privileged visitor of this site,
and will remain so for the next 2 weeks...
I'm gonna start bombing this from March, 2006.
You gotta wait till then...
After that i promise, i won't disappoint you.
And this first blog entry was not just for this, but more for saying, Thanks for creating this... i think i'm liking the idea already :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey...
jeez! Thanks :)
I would love to be a regular visitor :-P
& you have given your blog a really "girlish" look :-P
...i kinda like that... hehehehe
:-)
Will be waiting for ur new (we)blogs :-P
:)
maku
Oh, BTW, you are welcome :-)
hey, checkout www.flickr.com
its a pic hosting thing & that lets you post pics uploaded at flickr directly to your blog.
www.flickr.com
:-P
Gaadi ko aage bhadaiyye :-P
i'm thinking...
March ayega aur chala jayega...!!!
but yahan kuch nai badlega!
Jaago mohan pyare... jaago!
oyeeeeeeee!!!
Post a Comment